Japanese Used Cars For Sale In Ghana – Outstanding Performances And Excellent Designs
Nationally, Japanese cars are popular all over the world including in Ghana. These import vehicles are very well-known for their outstanding performances and excellent designs. They are equipped with the latest features making them irresistible for people interested in buying used cars.
Imported Japanese Used Cars For Sale In Ghana Are Cheaper And Better
People prefer buying well-maintained vehicles at low rates when it comes to older car models. Even if Japanese used cars for sale in Ghana are of old models, they are still popular in Ghana due to their good condition. Used car dealers in the country provide great deals on these cars making them among the best-used vehicles in the country. However, new imported used cars are cheaper than new locally-made vehicles and of excellent quality too.
These benefits make them quite appealing to many people wanting to buy Japanese used cars for sale in Ghana at the best price. Even if some stand at a high price range, they do not fail to attract buyers who can afford them due to their exceptional qualities. People intend to get value for money when buying any product which is why they choose Japanese used vehicles over other makes of older vehicles available for sale on the market today.
Import Cheaper Japanese Cars Today
New car prices in Japan are expensive because of taxes, which is why Japanese people prefer to buy cheaper used vehicles rather than new ones. Since new Japanese vehicles have lower mileage compared with their American counterparts due to fuel efficiency, many people opt for second-hand Japanese cars because they are relatively cheap. Of course, buying Japanese used cars for sale in Ghana brings certain advantages. Price is one major advantage since it is inexpensive compared with other imported vehicles. Japan-made used vehicles are also considered to be of high quality, which is why they are highly demanded in Ghana and other countries.
However, there are Vehicles whose resale value is higher than the rest.
1. Daihatsu Mira: A compact 5-door hatchback car made in Japan by Daihatsu Motor Company Ltd and available in four trims: L, X, and G. It also comes with a 1/2 liter engine with either manual or automatic transmission system and has 3 doors. It is the cheapest Japanese-made car sold in Ghana and still a good car to own.
2. Suzuki Solio: A five-door hatch-back car manufactured by Japanese company Suzuki Motor Corporation and was first sold in 2000 till 2008 which is now discontinued after being replaced by its successor, Suzuki Splash.
3. Toyota Vitz: A compact family car manufactured since 1997 which is still one of Toyota's bestsellers in Ghana today.
4. Suzuki Wagon R: A 5-door hatchback car made by Japanese manufacturer Suzuki and sold in Ghana since 2000 with a relatively small engine at 1,300 cc. It has been discontinued from production in most countries but continues to sell well in several African countries including Ghana where it is the best compact car that can be found on Ghana roads today. Available in three trims: FA, FX, T, L, X, and FZ.
5. Mazda Bongo Van/Amazon: The Bongo van is a rear-wheel-drive van manufactured by Mazda Motor Corporation between 1978 and 2003 as a continuation of its predecessor, the Mazda Proceed van for commercial use or as a passenger vehicle with up to 12 seats. It was replaced by the Mazda5 in 2003, but the Bongo van is still used in Ghana over its successor due to better cargo capacity and is relatively cheaper.